For Hungarian version, please click here!
The computer of the visitor (“User”) of this domain and subdomains (“Website”) are identified by so called cookies.
This is a document about the usage of these cookies by Webb & Flow Ltd. (“Company”) as the Website’s hosting company. Cookies are small text files which are being saved on the User’s computer by the browser. The User gets no further notification from the Website about this.
- Temporary (session) cookies: session cookies will be automatically deleted after the User’s visit on the Website. These cookies make sure that the Website works more secure and effective and they are necessary for specific functions or applications on the Website to work properly.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored longer (up to 365 days) in the cookie file of the browser. The storage period depends which settings are used in the User’s browser. The data is stored in order to help the Company identifying visitor groups by the visited content.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE MOST POPULAR BROWSER’S SETTINGS ABOUT COOKIES PLEASE VISIT:
- Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en)
- Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 (http://windows.microsoft.com/EN-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11")
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-9 )
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-8)
- Safari (http://support.apple.com/kb/index?page=search&q=cookies%20safari)
Analyzing visitor and behavior data The Website uses a system called FindGore by the Company to analyze its visitors’ data.
FindGore deploys cookies on your device in order to monitor visitors and their behaviors on the Website helping the development of the Website to provide better user experience. The the data collected and saved in these cookies (like the time of the visit and the User’s IP adress) is processed and stored in Germany, on the servers of the Company.
The Company uses these data to analyze your visits and behavior on the website, make reports for the operator of the Website and to provide other services about the use of the Website or the internet. By using the Website the User explicitly allows the Company to use the data collected by the us of the Website for the purposes listed above.